One-piece Monoblock Implant 2.8MM
One-piece implant system is Built to perform as well as the bigger spiral "brothers",
Monoblock brings simplicity, convenience and allows a single-stage restoration protocol, while saving time, reducing trauma and delivering the esthetics your patients desire.
Implant body available in a variety of lengths and diameters: 2.8 and 3.0 diameter implants allow placement in the limited tooth spacing of the laterals and central incisors. One-piece 3.3 are indicated for placement in all tooth locations.
All Implants implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, it can be precisely machined to that implant meets the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. All of our implants pass the SLA surface treatment.
- No Aluminum contaminants - More successful and accelerated process of osseointegration than ever
- Survival rates - High and consistent survival rates (over 95% after five-year follow-up).
- Bone Preservation - Average bone loss of <1 mm after five years (Based on the implant loading time).
- No Peri-Implantitis - Very low prevalence of peri-implantitis over the 5-year follow-up period.
- This state-of-art implant special feature is monoblock titanium solid structure, which provides maximum strength, while keeping a slim shape and small diameter.
- Allows treatment of narrow spaces that cannot be otherwise handled with larger two-piece implants.
- Monoblock has been shown to be stronger when loaded to failure than most industry standard under-4-mm diameter implants.
- Those implants can be placed using a single-stage protocol, while soft-tissue experiences much less trauma.
- Implant body receives same SLA surface treatment as other DSI implants.