Premium RBM Implant 3.5MM
DSI RBM Premium Line has a spiral thread design with twin cutting grooves and redirecting ability. The coronal micro-treads designed to increase bone-implant contact and provide long-term crestal area stability. Recommended for two-stage surgical procedures, but suitable for the single-stage placement as well.
All DSI Implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, it can be precisely machined to that implant meets the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. Implants pass the RBM surface treatment.
Resorbable Blast Media (RBM) surface treatment is based on high-speed particle blasting, using the resorbable bioceramics - Beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) material. The surface is cleaned and etched from calcium particles with the organic acid of low concentration. This doesn't change the titanium surface pattern while achieving the uniform surface and homogenous pore diameter and larger BIC. β-TCP is the resorbable material, often used for synthetic bone grafting. It's completely dissolved and replaced by the new bone formations.
The new packaging has been re-designed for quick identification and easy opening.
- Fixture model: Tapered
- Thread design: Spiral, self-tapping, progressive for increased BIC and improved primary stability
- Connection: 2.42 Internal Hex, Zimmer-SV compatible
- Platform switching ability: One abutment platform for all diameters 3.5-5.0
- Slim ridge Narrow 3.0 platform option available
- Coronal part design: Micro rings -minimize peri-implant bone loss
- Apical design: Rounded apex for safe and non-invasive placement
- Increased fixture-abutment contact area
- Material: Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02
- RBM Surface Treatment
•Cleaner Implant surface - eliminates the risk of leaving contamination debris after blasting