A single, disposable suction-mirror dental tool that allows dentists to complete procedures with just two hands and two instruments rather than three, combining the suction, mirror, and retraction functions in one tool.
The suction-mirror head is made to work with the current suction tubes, which when connected to the Tanigo head serve as the Tanigo handle and liquid carrier.
Eight suction intakes surround the anti-fog mirror at a 50-degree angle, ensuring continuous clarity and reducing liquid buildup in the patient's mouth.
- Effective and less stressful treatment
- Maximum Suction quality - Upper, lower, and surrounding suction
- Maximum mirror clarity - anti-fog mirror
- Safe Treatment – No chance for tongue and buccal tissue injury, due to the light and smooth texture
- Cost saving – An inexpensive disposable device. No need for sterilization.
- Environment friendly – All device parts are made of recyclable materials.
- Made in the USA
- PACKAGING 50 in a box: 50 bagged Tanigo heads + 50 adaptable suction tubes