Spiral Premium Implant 3.5MM
high-quality implant systems with a diameter between 3.5mm and 6.0mm and length between 6.0mm to 16mm
Implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02. Titanium has an outstanding capability to integrate almost completely with the bone. This unique characteristic coupled with its metallurgical advantages of strength & endurance makes titanium the ideal implant material. In addition, it can be precisely machined to that implant meets the requirements of modern state-of-the-art prosthetics. All of our implants pass the SLA surface treatment.
- No aluminum contaminants - More successful and accelerated process of osseointegration than ever
- Survival rates - High and consistent survival rates (over 95% after five-year follow-up).
- Bone Preservation - Average bone loss of <1 mm after five years (Based on the implant loading time).
- No Peri-Implantitis - Very low prevalence of peri-implantitis over the 5-year follow-up period.
- Premium-Line-2.42 Premium Line Spiral Implant
- Platform – switching, root-form design.
- Ideally suited for both immediate loading and traditional 2-stage protocols.
- Internal hex connection accepts the full range of the DSI Prosthetic component.
- Rounded apex with self-tapping threads for optimal surgical flexibility.
- Micro rings on the implants neck optimize the shear strengths in the crest zone.
- Platform switching preserves the crestal bone height and soft tissue levels, increasing the quality of outcomes in the treatments.