DSI UniLite Endo 60% Carbamide Peroxide bleaching material in the specially formulated whitening gel. It designed for intracanal and intracoronary bleaching of pulpless teeth. This unique paste based on the most gentle whitening component - Carbamide Peroxide 60% (equal to approx. 22% of hydrogen peroxide).
Not just whitening but also has a strong bactericidal effect.
The main scope of using the DSI UniLite Endo is to whiten endodontically treated, discolored teeth by "walk-in bleach" technique.
Once delivered to the pulp chamber, DSI UniLite Endo is then sealed with temporary cement and left in the tooth for 3-5 days until the desired whitening effect is achieved.
- Discoloration of the teeth after root endodontic procedure.
- Internal tooth discoloration caused by the disease.
- Internal blood stains as a result of tooth injury.
- Teeth color shift after medical treatment.
- Complete whitening of black spots after endodontic treatment
- Fit perfectly for internally discolored teeth caused by injury or disease.
- Safe to use bleaching gel, have a soft consistency
- Additional bactericide effect