Dental Flexor CC Kit Relining Material by Mani Schutz
Product information "Flexor CC Set"
Flexor CC is a soft relining material. The material is cold-curing and fulfills all demands to make it much more comfortable to wear. It is an automixing, permanently soft direct relining material, based on addition-curing silicone and supplied in cartridges (Automix).
Advantages and properties of Flexor CC:
- Suitable for all PMMA acrylics
- Permanently soft relines are quickly and easily fabricated directly in the patient's mouth by the dentist or indirectly in the laboratory
- Easy handling and hygienic
- Color stable
- Biocompatible (free of methacrylates)
- Extremely strong bond between denture and relining material
- Cures at 37 °C within 5-6 minutes
- Avoids sore spots on the upper and lower jaws
- Seals the palatal vibrating line in cases where the denture is difficult to retain or the alveolar ridge is flabby
- Creating an elasic periphery on upper dentures to increase the adhesion and enhance retention
- Covering sharp aveolar ridges with an elastic material
- In implantology for sealing implants and over-dentures during the healing period
Flexor CC set consists of:
- Flexor CC Silicone cartridge 50 ml (Art.Nr. 250031)
- Flexor CC Primer 4 ml (Art.Nr. 250032) bonds Flexor CC to the denture
- Flexor CC high-shine lacquer catalyst 5 ml (Art.Nr. 250038)
- Flexor CC high-shine lacquer basis 5 ml (Art.Nr. 250037) base and catalyst to smooth and protect grounded functional areas
- Flexor Flexor polisher, 1 pc.
- Brush red, 75 mm, 10 pc.
- Mixing tips, 10 pc.
- Mixing pad, 2 pc
Long expiration Date